Monday, December 20, 2010

Aiden Thomas is here! 8 lbs. 9oz. 21.5in.

 Just found out we were admitted! 
 All my sisters were there .... very special!!
 Getting close ... got there at 3:45pm found out I was 6 cm
about an hour later I was 7-8 cms
Next thing we know I was complete and was pushing at 7:30pm





 Pushing ..... it took 10 minutes and he was out!!













 Loved our Doctor Westcott








 No more belly!!!
Those are my compression socks, just to let everyone know my cafe size is a medium :)
 Going to our new room!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, big boy! Awesome photos. I've never seen a mom in labor with such a big smile and looking so relaxed and having so much FUN! Loved seeing you via facebook. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him in person. How neat to have your sisters and mom there. We love you and miss you.
    Merry Christmas! Love, The Schneiders -- Ken, Kristine, Jonathan, Elisabeth, and Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the above - so smiley and relaxed...Did you really push a baby out! ;-) Congrats! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete